a pragmatic note on surreality

Dear world, this is the anguished author.

I am, as of now, escaping the deadly Israeli forces who are even now converging upon my position. As I make my hasty flight across the shared border between Israel the unholy land and Gaza the holy one, I plead my case to the international community.

I depict my most horrible situation: half-starved with no remaining assets or money, rations running out rapidly, no shelter and no comfort, I live by the gun with fellow escaping Palestinians. We have been on the run for days now, ever since we got tipped off by our subordinates' henchmen that the Israeli government intended to capture and detain us, try us and have us executed unfairly in order to seize our assets and quench our political power flow. We, as active political proponents of Palestinian land in Israel, are now persecuted.

As we flee, bullets zinging past our heads, with no food and necessity nor assets left, penniless in the world, we are typing English on our Vaio laptops on our blog using the Wireless@Gaza service, provided by a convenient friendly overhead Tel Aviv satellite.

I still remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home